Amramp has been a long standing marketing partner of Wakefly’s. They came to us looking to refresh their web presence with a redesigned website. They engaged with Wakefly to apply third party designs for website development & NetSuite integration. The two agencies partnered together on Amramp’s behalf in order to produce an updated web presence better suited for modern digital marketing initiatives.
The main goals of the refreshed website were:
1. Provide clean, professional design that supports Amramp’s brand
2. Encourage visitors to contact Amramp and their Franchises via calls to action
3. Clearly explain Amramp’s offerings and value proposition to their target audience
4. Employ a content management system to ensure content is fresh and structured
5. Create a navigational flow for each target audience so they can easily find relevant information
The biggest benefit to Amramp in working with Wakefly was that we had extensive historical knowledge of their brand and marketing efforts over the years and were able to make recommendations on design strategy and elements to support the project objective. We implemented ADA compliance elements throughout the project with the assistance of our platform partner, SiteImprove.