First American Equipment Finance first came to Wakefly looking to consolidate their corporate website and 16 industry websites into one. They also wanted to upgrade their CMS from Kentico 9 to 12, improving security and enhancing features. An overarching goal of the project was to provide a better, more consistent client experience and reduce duplication of efforts for its marketing team.
The primary goals of this project were:
- Consolidate all of the websites into one Kentico website
- Improve the navigation within this consolidated website
- Upgrade their website to the current Kentico 12 version to improve security and enhance features
- Reduce the need for multiple Kentico licenses and hosting accounts
The website redesign project resulted in achieving the following :
- A better, more consistent visitor experience
- Reduced duplication of efforts for the marketing team
- Reduced cost of ownership vs the network of websites (management, hosting, licensing)
- Improved organic rankings, long term lead generation and brand awareness
In addition, Wakefly worked with the First American Equipment Finance marketing team to create new templates and widgets within their existing branding elements to enable the marketing team to reorganize and optimize the content on their website.
- New widget-based templates for easy editing and customization
- Consolidated sites into one global navigation