Wakefly has partnered with Ascentria on a number of web initiatives over the past few years on their main corporate site as well as other micro sites. In 2017, they approached Wakefly for development assistance on their corporate website redesign project. The main goals of the project were to:
- provide a clean, professional design that supported their brand
- clearly explain their offerings and value proposition to their target audience
- employ a CMS to ensure content is fresh and structured
- recreate a navigational flow for each target audience so that they can easily find relevant information.
This was also an upgrade of their Kentico CMS from version 7 to 10. Ascentria Care Alliance chose to maintain the use of the Kentico CMS as it allows for improved multi-site management.
- Search services by location
- Multi-category filtering and tagging of content
- Responsive design and implementation
- Easy to manage CMS implementation
- Online Donation acceptance form
- Integrated live Twitter feed