Amramp has been a Wakefly client for nearly a decade, leveraging our team mostly for paid media management and SEO strategy. More recently we have expanded our efforts to augment their team by providing web development services. In 2018, they approached Wakefly to assist with a refresh of their corporate website. They had an existing design agency in place who handled the design/UX but needed our help with the WordPress development & NetSuite integration. The two agencies partnered together on Amramp’s behalf in order to produce an updated website that was better suited for modern digital marketing initiatives.
The main goals of the refreshed website were:
- Provide a clean, professional design that supports Amramp’s brand
- Encourage visitors to contact Amramp and their Franchisees via calls to action
- Clearly explain Amramp’s offerings and value proposition to their target audience
- Employ a content management system to ensure content is fresh and structured
- Create a navigational flow for each target audience so they can easily find relevant information
Our extensive historical knowledge of their brand and marketing efforts over the years proved to be a benefit for Amramp. We were able to make recommendations on design strategy and functionality in support of the project objectives that we knew would align with their brand identity and business goals. We implemented ADA compliance elements throughout the project with the assistance of our platform partner, SiteImprove.
- NetSuite form integration
- ADA compliance
- YEXT implementation
- Custom WordPress template and module development
Our team worked with Amramp to improve their Google Ads keyword strategy. We went through the process of removing several keywords in each account that weren’t specifically related to the main product they were trying to target. As a result we were able to achieve higher click through rates (CTR) and conversion rates.