Wakefly is a Sitefinity service and hosting partner. We offer Sitefinity implementation, consulting, maintenance, support and development.
Sitefinity Standard Edition CMS is a great tool for keeping your content fresh, improving your web image and generating leads from your website. In addition, Sitefinity Standard Edition CMS makes search engine optimization easy and gives you the tools you need to maintain excellent search engine rankings.
Some of the features Sitefinity Standard Edition CMS comes with out of the box include:
- Content authors can easily update, check-in/check-out content, submit content into workflows for approval, revert to previous versions (versioning), and schedule content for date and time based publishing.
- Content authors perform edits by using an intuitive, WYSIWYG editor that is similar to using MS Word. Content authors will not have to learn any programming language in order to manage and publish content to the website.
- Sitefinity offers an advanced search service that allows visitors to quickly and easily find the information they want.
- Sitefinity automatically creates a sitemap and keeps users up to date with any navigational changes. An automated sitemap also ensures that search engines can find and index all pages without additional effort.
Search Engine Optimization
- Sitefinity’s Standard Edition CMS enables URL Aliasing, which enables creation of simple, readable URLs, as well as search-friendly URLs, in place of long, complex URLs.
Social Media Features
- With out-of-the-box forums, blogs, wikis, threaded discussion groups, polls, and RSS feeds, Sitefinity Standard Edition CMS meets online community-building needs.