So the online marketing fri-links are a little late this week due to some traveling. We’ll get consistent with this, promise.
Before we get into the weekly links,the traveling this week got me thinking about PhillySkyline. Brad, who runs the site, is doing a yeoman’s work and from a marketing perspective, has some of the best shots of Philly (and the most recent) available for purchase, as well.
That aside, onto the fri-links (sun-links, this time):
- Anne Arundel County (MD) and Baltimore City police are putting to use social media sites Facebook and Twitter (Baltimore Sun)
- Speaking of Twitter, are they finally implementing a revenue model? (Tech Connect)
- The good/bad with Twitter? Witnessing a firm’s layoffs unfold, only to be followed-up with job offers. (Boston.com)
- And while we’re on a social media marketing kick, here are some social networking terms you should know (Forbes)
- Amtrak’s implementing a CRM, along with a new website. How can they take advantage of this? (economixt)